Scorecards & Posting Scores
Covid Modifications in Red
- Group scorecards: Whether or not they are pre-printed, weekly contest/tournament group scorecards should have all players' first initials and last names; the date; and two signatures (scorer and attester) confirming that the scores and totals are accurate. On Mondays, players will be receiving their pre-printed scorecard by email. Please print off the page that contains your tee time group's scorecard.
- Every player is encouraged to keep their own scorecard during play, and at least one person out the group should keep everyone's score as to have one group scorecard.
- Players must complete the round to be eligible for the weekly contest.
- All players, whether or not they enter their scores for the contest/tournament, will hand in scorecard at end of round. Only one group scorecard will be turned in - see below.
- After play, the individual gross are confirmed and recorded on the valid group scorecard. DO NOT enter your score into the GHIN system! The league will do that for you from your score card.
- The valid group scorecard(s) are put in the league card bins. Note - If a valid scorecard is not turned in, no one in the group will be eligible for prizes. After end of play, meet in the parking lot while social distancing and verify that scores are correct. DO NOT sign or attest. Before leaving, please deposit one scorecard that contains ALL your tee time group's scores in the box on the deck at the course.
- By the following Tuesday, the winners for the contest/tournament will be emailed to you as well as available on Golf Genius, click links below:
18 Hole players
9 Hole players
- If you are a winner, you will be given Pro Shop credit to be used toward
merchandise purchases, pull cart rentals, or lessons. The Pro Shop will be able to tell you what credit you have available to spend.