Scorecards & Posting Scores
- Group scorecards: Whether or not they are pre-printed, weekly contest/tournament group scorecards should have all players' first initials and last names; the date; and two signatures (scorer and attester) confirming that the scores and totals are accurate.
- Every player is encouraged to keep their own scorecard during play.
- Players must complete the round to be eligible for the weekly contest.
- All players,whether or not they enter their scores for the contest/tournament, must post their score in the computer at the golf course or online at www.ghin.com.
- After play, the individual gross are confirmed and recorded on the valid group scorecard.
- The valid group scorecard(s) are put in the league card bins. Note - If a valid scorecard is not turned in, no one in the group will be eligible for prizes.
- If a player/team wants to be eligible for prizes, they should write their results on the contest/tournament results sheet and must post their scores by the end of the day of play.
- By the following Tuesday, the winners for the contest/tournament will be posted on the bulletin boards and on WWW.rlga.net (TOURNAMENT-WEEKLYWINNERS).
- If you are a winner, you will be given Pro Shop credit to be used toward
merchandise purchases, pull cart rentals, or lessons. The Pro Shop will be able to tell you what credit you have available to spend.