- Please sign up by using the link to the tee time chairperson on our RLGA website under Tee Time Request OR by using the sign-up sheets in the ladies room. Please do not sign up in both places.
- Tee times are posted one week prior to play on this website and on the bulletin board in the Ladies Room.
- If you must make a change in your tee time, please email the tee time chairperson before 5:00 p.m. on Friday prior to Tuesday golf days.
- Tee times will be mixed, so you will play with other members to foster members getting acquainted with each other throughout the season. Request for times or partners will be considered, but not on a regular basis. If you have a special request, please note it when you sign up to play.
- When you sign up online, include the date you wish to play in the subject line, your name and whether you will be participating in the weekly tournament. Check the tournament schedule as some tournament dates require a partner. You may request that a partner be assigned and the chairpeople will try to accommodate you.
- Sign-up sheets in the Ladies Room are taken down at NOON two weeks prior to play. Please sign up BEFORE you play golf, so the tee time chairperson can remove the sheets when she is finished playing.
- If you miss signing there, you may call or email the tee time chairperson up until the 10 days prior to play date as stated above. After the deadline, email the tee time chairperson and ask to be put on the waiting list. You will be notified if a place becomes available.
Signing up means you are committing to play on a Tuesday.
- Changes made within 24 hours of your tee time must be done directly by calling the Pro Shop (203-748-7008) and sending an email to the tee time chairperson. This will accommodate members on the waiting list.
- A penalty will be assessed for every cancellation made afer 5:00 p.m. on Friday prior to Tuesday golf day. If you incur more than two penalties, you will be charged a $20.00 fee and will not be able to play again in the league until the fee is paid. If you cancel within 24 hours, you may also be charged a Ridgefield Golf Course cancellation fee.
- Last minute cancellations should be for emergency reason only. Last minute cancellations prevent other members (on waiting list) from playing and also cause lost revenue for the golf course.
If you are a No Show on Tuesday league day, you will be prevented from playing the RLGA for two weeks, charged a $25.00 fee, and will not be able to play again in the league until the fee is paid.
- Plan to arrive at the golf course at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time. Allow extra time if you plan to sign up for future dates in the Ladies Room before you play. Report to the starter 20 minutes before your tee time with your fees paid and your cart loaded.