Scorecards & Posting Scores
- Group scorecards: Whether or not they are pre-printed, weekly contest/tournament group scorecards should have all players' first initials and last names; the date; and two signatures (scorer and attester) confirming that the scores and totals are accurate.
- Every player is encouraged to keep thier own scorecard during play.
- All players,whether or not they enter their scores for the contest/tournament, must post their ESC Adjusted Score in the computer at the golf course or online at www.ghin.com. Some tournaments for the 18 hole league will be identified as "T" score for inputting into the GHIN system. (A 9 hole score can never be a 'T" score.)
- After play, the individual gross and net scores are confirmed and recorded on the valid group scorecard. The group calculates the weekly contest scores according to the directions on the results sheet on the bulletin board.
- The valid group scorecard(s) are put in the league card bins. Note - If a valid scorecard is not turned in, no one in the group will be eligible for prizes.
- If a player/team wants to be eligible for prizes, they should write their results on the contest/tournament results sheet and must post their adjusted/ESC scores within 48 hours of play.
- By the following Tuesday, the winers for the contest/tournament will be posted on the bulletin boards and on WWW.rlga.net (TOURNAMENT-WEEKLYWINNERS).
- If you are a winner, you will be given Pro Shop credit to be used toward
merchandise purchases, pull cart rentals, or lessons. The Pro Shop will be able to tell you what credit you have available to spend.
- Players who have played the format, but do not want to be considered for contest/tournament placement must post scores as soon as possible, but definitely before the next bimonthly handicap revision at the latest!