• Cancellations must be made by notifying the tee time chair before 5:00 p.m. on Friday prior to Tuesday golf day. She needs time to reconstruct groups and send the list to the Pro Shop by Sunday night.
• Any cancellations made after that will incur a penalty. If you incur more than 3 penalties, you will be charged a $20.00 fee and will not be able to play again in the league until the fee is paid.
• Last minute cancellations within 24 hours of play must be for illness or emergencies only (not weather). You must call the Pro Shop and notify the tee time chair or you will be deemed “NO SHOW”. A second “No Show” and you will be prevented from playing in league events for two weeks, charged a $25.00 fee, and will not be able to play again in the league until the fee is paid.
• Please let’s all be considerate. Last minute cancellations prevent other members on the waiting list from playing, cause extra last minute work for both the tee time chairs and the Pro Shop, and lost revenue for the golf course.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER- Especially in the Spring and Fall, there may be a delayed opening or last minute cancellation of play. This will be posted the day of play on the home page by 6:30 AM . However, if advance weather forecasts on the Friday before play indicate a possibility of weather conditions you do not like, please do not wait until the last minute to cancel.